Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children?
We invest in you by providing free RBT training.
Behavioral Framework welcomes anyone tired of having a job and instead wants a career. We believe in you and want to be the company that helps get you to the next level.
Behavioral Framework is looking for individuals with experience working with children who believe they have what it takes to make a difference in the lives of families and children with autism.
This position is home-based and requires a candidate who wants to work with children in the home setting. This will allow you to integrate into the family environment and help the child develop the skills necessary to improve various skills. These skills include, toileting, feeding, behavior management, compliance, and many other developmental and educational tasks.
Our company s prime focus is providing all our clients with the best possible quality of care. We invest heavily in our people, tools, and resources to ensure we set you up for success when you walk into your client's home for the first time and every session after.
Why work for us?
We are a local agency with dedicated team members who feel passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients and their families. We provide our employees with:
- Consistent and timely support, coaching, and guidance will help you excel in your profession.
- All tools and materials are needed for your sessions to focus on what s most important providing the best possible quality of care.
- Free RBT training and certification for potential employees* (certain conditions apply)
- Opportunities for growth
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collect and record data based on observable client behavior.
- Write progress notes and maintain program books.
- Actively participate in the implementation of treatment and parent training.
- When working with clients, utilize safe and appropriate handling, management, and guidance procedures.
- Provide direct client care following the prescribed behavioral protocols/programs.
- Proficient in fine and gross motor skills, ability to hand over hand-prompt fine and gross motor skills without restriction.
- Full physical range of motion to provide physical support to clients.
- Ability to physically write progress notes with assistance from supervisor.
- Must be able to assume a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crouching, sitting, standing) in the course of working with children with developmental disabilities and severe behavior problems.
- Must be able to hold/transport clients in the course of behavioral management.
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Must have visual acuity to determine the work's accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness.
- Must be physically present at the assigned job site.
- Must be willing to silence your personal phone during a session and attend to a client without distractions for at least 4 hours per day.
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation/Car Bus and Uber are not considered reliable transportation.
- Rate-Varies based on experience Start $23-$25 per hour DOE
- RBT Credentialed staff will be offered a higher rate if your RBT is in good standing.
Powered by JazzHR...