As a Resource Analyst
, you will be responsible for managing a moderate/heavy number of customer accounts that are closing in support of the mission!If you meet the requirements and interview with our customer, YOU WILL BE GIFTED A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD!Click APPLY to be contacted about this position and find out more details.What You Will Be Doing:
- Conducting daily in-depth analysis, comparing customer records and obligations against those of invoices submitted by its vendors.
- Researching and identifying ways for using a variety of sources to resolve the most complex discrepancies.
- Upon completion of analysis, independently summarizing and communicating in a clear and concise manner to all impacted parties the corrective actions needed.
- Analyzing current and applicable customer's General Ledgers and comparing against customer records to verify resource allocation.
- Seeking to close-out the customer's General Ledgers properly.
- For customer cases dating back decades, helping craft best course of action(s) based on the availability or lack of information.
- Creating recommendations for customer management to consider.
Nice to Have:
- MUST HAVE a Current and Active Top Secret SCI with Full Scope Polygraph, as the customer is NOT sponsoring clearances.
- Competencies with MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Familiarity with Customer Financial and Procurement Systems and Cognos Query Studio.
considers people our most important asset. Our goal is to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional individuals from every background who share our commitment to the customer, our passion for the mission, our delight for innovation, and our determination to achieve excellence in everything we do.
We offer phenomenal benefits to our employees, allowing them to focus on the mission, knowing that TekMasters is focused on them! Just some of the benefits we offer:
If you meet the requirements and interview with our customer, YOU WILL BE GIFTED A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD!Click APPLY to be contacted about this position and find out more details.We
- Dollar for dollar 5% 401k match, with immediate vestment
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Multiple Medical Plans from which you can choose.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
- Vision / Dental
- Paid for Short-term / Long-term Disability
- Paid for Group Life Insurance
- Employee recognition for anniversaries, birthdays, and customer kudos!
are a small, growth-oriented, federal contractor that delivers professional services in support of the Intelligence & Federal Community. Located outside of Washington D.C., we are a fast-paced group due to the customers' diversity, types of projects, environments, and roles we support. To learn more, please visit www.tekmasters.com. TekMasters is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
It is the policy of TekMasters to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law.
Reference #: 23-00246...