** Arcade Attendant ($10/Hour)**
**Job Category****:** Retail **Requisition Number****:** ARCAD11976 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
At Great Wolf, the **Retail Attendant** provides customers with lasting memories by assisting in the sale of memorabilia and other products. The Attendant guides customers while maintaining the cash register, ringing sales, processing returns, and closing out the register.
**Essential Duties & Responsibilities**
* Communicates with guests to assist in purchasing decisions
* Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
* Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines
* Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
* Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
* Ensures retail outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
* Assists in other retail outlets as needed
**Basic Qualifications & Skills**
* Some High School education or equivalent
* Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands
* Experience utilizing basic math skills with ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
* Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
* Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen.
**Desired Qualifications & Traits**
* Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
* Previous experience with cash transactions and Point of Sale systems
* Proven teamwork skills
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
* Able to bend, stretch, and twist
**Licenses & Certifications**
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)...