Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Requires: Completion of COVID-19 Vaccination Inoculation Series Job Description
Provide technical and administrative support to 480 th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing end-users. Support may take various forms, including in-person, telephone, and email interaction. Install system infrastructure in support of operation and maintenance functions. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support including but not limited to desktop, mobile devices, networks, and asset management
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer related IT issues via telephone, email, or in-person
- Install IT related infrastructure, equipment, and/or electronic devices in accordance with security and industry standards
- Document support activity in designed ticketing or tracking system
- Provide professional solutions to end-users regarding requirements status and/or escalate requirement to appropriate support level for further resolution
- Develop SOPs and solutions for reoccurring issues and disperse to end-users
- DoD 8570 certified, IAT Level I
- Three years' experience in computer/hardware/software troubleshooting and help desk support
- General understanding of asset management with security requirements, troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Experience supporting software and network applications
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- DoD 8570 certified, IAT Level II
- Requires Sitting (33%), Standing (33%), Climbing (15%), Walking (15%), Lifting (33%), Pulling or Pushing (33%), Carrying (33%), Grasping (50%), Reaching (25%), Stooping or Crouching (33%), Crawling (33%), Color Determination (100%), Near Acuity (100%), Speaking (100%), Listening (100%), Sight (100%), Use of fingers and hands (100%)
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time. Company Overview:
FGS, LLC is an international, leading-edge provider of technical services including Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering, and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes, and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading-edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services throughout the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim to the Middle East and Europe. FGS provides secure, leading-edge technology and process management services to military, government, and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, and educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer for Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
113 Howard St., Suite 301
La Plata, MD 20646...