Reporting to the Senior Scheduling & Events Specialist, the Scheduling and Events Specialist is responsible for assisting with the scheduling needs of the university related to the Campus Center, Sadler Center, and other spaces that Student Unions and Engagement (SUE) oversee in processing over 25,000 event and room reservations annually.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Schedule and process space requests via the Accruent Event Management System (EMS).
* Assist recognized student organizations with events and meetings held in SUE-managed spaces including Sadler Center, outdoor venues, and classrooms.
* Process all event-related paperwork including building work orders and associated billing.
* Publish related communication on the website through social media outreach.
* Triage special requests for marketing and non-traditional events....