** Position Description**
**Manufacturing Production Laborer - Nightshift** Job Category **Manufacturing** Market Location **VA - Richmond Manufacturing** Location **VA - Prince George** As a **Top 5 US homebuilder**, NVR,Inc. takes pride in the nearly 430,000 new homes sold and built across the country. We are looking for motivated and reliable production candidates to add to our team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced work environment with a career-oriented company. NVR offers competitive pay, excellent work-life balance, and long-term growth opportunities. **Starting wages range from $18.38 to $28.70**
The ideal candidate demonstrates a positive attitude, willingness to learn, a strong work ethic and an excellent attendance record. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for NVR's construction operations. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity. This position is on our growing 2nd Shift Team and the schedule will be from 3:30 PM to 2:30 AM Monday throughh Thursday
* Prior experience with hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns preferred, but not required
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Experience with framing, mill work, trim and other related construction skills highly desirable
* Excellent attendance record
* Ability to work in a strong safety-focused environment
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, details available upon interview
* Desire to work as a team to achieve productivity goals
* Willingness to work inside or outside as required
**Life at NVR**
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We dont just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVRs multi-billion dollar business operations.
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and well give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so youll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
* Competitive Compensation
* Home Purchase Discount
* Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
* Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.