Make your automotive career a priority by joining the team at Priority Automotive. Our dealerships are part of one of the most successful automotive groups in the country with 21 dealerships in Hampton Roads, Washington D.C, and Roanoke. Join us on our way to the top!
We represent the top brands in the automotive industry, including:
We offer an excellent compensation package for full-time employees including:
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Vacation/Sick (PTO Days)
- Professional Atmosphere
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Yearly, company wide, celebration
- Wash and vacuum customer vehicles in car wash tunnel.
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws....