**Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert (Terminal Supervisor)**
* Location Dulles, VA
* Employment level Direct entry
* Function Logistics / Cargo
* Working time Full time
* Publishing date 10-18-2021
* Application deadline 11-08-2021
The **Manager Aircraft Handling / Warehouse Handling** is responsible for:
* Support the implementation of local/regional measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
* Assists in the analysis of cost/budget achievements/service element and performance.
* Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
* Continuously develops process improvements within export and import cargo services, in close cooperation with the key interfaces.
* Monitors the performance of subcontractors to ensure required performance levels and requests required corrective action.
* Assists in the management of all Warehouse installations, including stock keeping and functional control.
* Implements continuous process improvements within area of responsability.
***Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors**.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
The ideal **Manager Aircraft Handling / Warehouse Handling** must fulfill the following requirements:
* High school diploma/GED required.
* University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma.
* 3-6 years export and import warehouse operations experience.
* Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management.
* English and Other/Local required.
* German desirable.
* Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
* Computer literate as user.
****CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.***
****Company may provide relocation assistance.***...