** Warehouse Coordinator - Finished Goods**
**Job Category****:** Supply Chain **Requisition Number****:** WAREH01309 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
The Warehouse Coordinator (WC) leads the day-to-day operations within the Finished Goods Warehouse. They ensure employee safety, accuracy, and on-time delivery to our customers. The WC tracks performance trends and works alongside team to create sustainable plans to address opportunities. They drive training and development for all team members, while having the ability to provide support in all warehouse and coordinator functions.
**Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company**
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, weve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals being at their best by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
**Dip into This Role**
* Leads daily safety audits and addresses unsafe behaviors in real-time. Documents safety concerns, submits maintenance tickets, and partners with Supervisor to implement resolutions.
* Leads safety investigations and completes incident reports, including escalating to site safety team.
* Responsible for lockout-tagout processes and addressing unsafe equipment conditions.
* Plays active role in site safety initiatives.
* Makes sure all training and re-certifications are completed before expiration. May be required to execute equipment and process training when needed.
* Assigns daily work schedules and assignments, based on certifications, including break schedules. Also provides business updates throughout the shift and logs information needed for Passdown.
* Responsible for achieving daily business goals. Collaborates, coaches performance, and escalates issues accordingly to meet performance expectations.
* Collaborates with the Quality Team and Inventory Analyst on product availability for customer orders.
* Record and review data to identify areas of opportunity. Works with Supervisor to create action plans to address opportunities.
* Perform backup duties and responsibilities of the Logistics Supervisor, Shipping Coordinator, Picking Coordinator, and Inventory Coordinator.
**Recipe for Success**
* High School Diploma; 2-3 years relevant experience in warehouse, distribution or combination of education and experience. BA/BS degree in related field of study preferred
* Experience with relevant software applications, knowledge of warehousing, distribution, and inventory
* Computer literacy (MAC/PC), Excel, Word proficiency, basic understanding of WMS systems, SAP knowledge preferred, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, basic mathematical skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Able to communicate effectively, both upward and laterally
* Must be certified in all warehouse and coordinator job functions
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.
**Licenses & Certifications**
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)...