CPA Job Description:
Our client is looking for a highly-analytical certified public accountant (CPA) to join their talented accounting department. To accomplish your goal of successfully managing our companys tax and financial processes, you will perform various tasks. These include filing all tax forms, performing regular audits, and analyzing business transactions.
To succeed in this role, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting processes. Our ideal candidate is extremely professional, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Maintain and organize digital and physical financial records.
- Assess all business transactions and prepare accurate reports on your findings.
- Coordinate with employees on income tax research and planning.
- Conduct periodic audits to guarantee accuracy in financial records, expenses, and savings.
- Organize and file all federal, state, and local income tax documents.
- Contribute to budgeting procedures.
- Regularly brief management on the companys financial position and recommend solutions to improve results.
- Develop and implement effective accounting policies and processes.
- Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
- Respond to tax and accounting-related issues.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience as a public accountant.
- CPA certification is a requirement.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Powered by JazzHR