Effective Date: February 22, 2017
We may use Google Analytics to measure how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience. To learn more about Google Analytics privacy practices and opt-out, click .
*Google Analytics for Remarketing*
and based on your past visits to our website. We may share this personal information with other third parties.
ServiceTick is a third-party cookie we use on our website for anonymous website traffic identifiers and online customer satisfaction data. We do not share this data with other third parties. To learn more about ServiceTick privacy practices, click .
SessionCam is a third-party cookie we use for online customer satisfaction data. We do not share this data with other third parties. To learn more about SessionCam privacy practices, click .
. To opt out of DoubleClick or to control your advertising preferences, click .
**Other Tracking Technologies Used**
We may use other tracking technologies to collect and store personal information about your visit to our website. They may include:
* Server Logs used to track the website traffic (i.e. number of website visitors, number of visitor per page, IP address, etc.). We may use this information to analyze the website traffic in order to improve our business and user experience.
* Web Beacons used to collect aggregate information (i.e. loading errors, most visited website pages, etc.). We may use web beacons to help display website content that is relevant to you and generate website traffic statistics to enhance our website.
**Embedded Content and Features**
Web of Trust
**How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals**
Our website does not respond to web browser Do No Track signals.
Warehouse Worker - Night Shift page is loaded **Warehouse Worker - Night Shift**
**Warehouse Worker - Night Shift**
locationsRuther Glen, VA, USA - 10504 McKesson Drive (8120) time typeFull time posted onPosted Today job requisition idJR0060606 **McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.**
**Join McKesson now to receive a special $3,000 sign-on bonus! Begin a rewarding career as a Full-Time Warehouse Worker with a starting pay rate of $17.34/hr increasing to $19.08/hr in 12-months! Additional income on top of hourly rate can be earned through production incentives.**
$3,000* Hiring Bonus! *To be paid incrementally during first 6 months of employment.
**Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply!**
****We will be hosting an Open House with on-the-spot interviews every Tuesday from 10am - 4pm. Please complete our application process to register a time. Walk-in candidates are also welcome! ****
McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry thats vital to us all.
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
* **Full Time Night S****hift - Sunday (4:30PM to completion) and Monday Thursday (6:00PM to completion) - 8** **hour shifts *- There are times when shifts may be extended past your work schedule time, overtime is compensated***
* **$17.34/hr ($16.34/hr base plus $1.00/hr shift differential) to start increasing to $19.08/hr ($18.08/hr base plus $1.00/hr shift differential) in 12-months!**
The Material Handler job will involve:
* Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
* Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices
* Maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
* Pulls and fills orders
* Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
* Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment
* May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
* May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
* Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
* Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
* Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing pharmaceuticals to more than 40,000 customers ranging from retail chains, independent retail pharmacies, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare facilities
**If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!**
* Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job done
* Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees, along with paid Holidays
* Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your familys needs
* Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
* Work Hard, Play Hard Thats right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
* Take advantage of on the job training to operate power equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
* Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
* Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented environment!
* Entry level experience
* Working knowledge of Material Handling issues
* Work experience in a fast-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
* The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
* Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
* Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
* Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
* Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
* Working with RF scanning equipment
**Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O2**
****If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-###-#### as soon as possible to coordinate.**
**McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers oppor...