**Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert**
* Location Dulles, VA
* Employment level Direct entry
* Function Logistics / Cargo
* Working time Full time
* Publishing date 08-06-2021
* Application deadline 08-19-2021
The Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert is responsible for:
* Assists in the analysis of cost/budget achievements/service element and performance.
* Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
* Adheres to all published LCAG network & performance standards.
* Implements continuous process improvements within area of responsibility.
* Optimizes the means of communication between local units & key interfaces.
* Leads the team, promotes and ensures people development incl. employee evaluations.
* Ensures the highest possible standards of health & safety, efficiency and cleanliness.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
The ideal Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert must fulfill the following requirements:
* High school diploma/GED required.
* University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma.
* 3-6 years export and import warehouse operations experience.
* Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management.
* English required.
* German desirable.
* Local/ other required.
* Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
* Computer literate as user.
* In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
* Conduct evaluation of staff, assess training needs, and participate in planning for training and development.
* Authorization of overtime as deemed appropriate.
****CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.***
****Company may provide relocation assistance.***...