**Subsidiary:** **T&H Services**
**Job Title: General Laborer**
**Job Location: Blackstone, VA**
**Labor Category: Non-Exempt**
**Clearance Requirement: Secret**
**Travel Requirement: N/A**
T&H Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
**Scope of Work:**
The General Laborer performs general work as assigned.
* Clean and recycling of firing range live fire shoot house, MOUT, explosive pads, and other assigned facilities to include removing all brass, vehicle debris, cleaning all surfaces of debris.
* Cleaning to acceptable health and safety levels surfaces and areas for lead, gunpowder, and frangible ammo.
* Responsible for cleaning of bullet traps.
* Replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors.
* Using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
* Repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets.
* Painting structures and equipment.
* Repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
* Must have a basic knowledge of custodial, recycling, and working with hazardous materials.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and work harmoniously with others
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
T&H Services offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Hospital Indemnity Plan
* Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
* Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
* Accrued vacation and sick time
* 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
**THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis....