Position at Catapult Learning
**Catapult Learning is hiring teachers for Summer 2023**
Join Catapult Learning for our 2023 Summer Program! You will ensure high level of student engagement and success using our proprietary reading and math programs.
The Catapult summer program is for middle to high school students in a Harambee, VA
non-public school. The program is 3 days/wk and runs from July 10-28. Teachers must be available for the entire program and must attend a mandatory training in June. Compensation is $40/hr. Responsibilities
- Attend all training sessions and deliver programs in STEM, math, reading, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company materials and educational strategies.
- Deliver engaging and exciting lessons as outlined in supplied curriculum.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Ensure a safe, enthusiastic, and positive environment for all students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experienced teachers only.
- Teaching Certificate is preferred.
- Updated state mandated clearances
- Access to computer or laptop with video conference capabilities (webcam/microphone) and a strong WiFi connection.
- Must be available to work the length of the assigned program.